- Richard White, “What Is Spatial History?” The Spatial History Project (2010)
- Leung, “Life Murder and Bootleggers: Every House Tells a Story,” Toronto Globe and Mail (19 October 2007)
- Arnoud de Boer, Processing old maps and drawings to create virtual historic landscapes
- Dylla, Kimberly, Bernard Frischer et al., 2010. “Rome Reborn 2.0: A Case Study of Virtual City Reconstruction Using Procedural Modeling Techniques,” in CAA 2009. Making History Interactive. 37th Proceedings of the CAA Conference March 22-26, 2009, Williamsburg, Virginia (Archaeopress: Oxford, 2010) 62-66. View Document (.pdf)
- Rebuilding the entire world in 3D? Google Maps: The many dimensions of a modern map
Rome Reborn, with Bernard Frischer
Frischer and Zucker, A Tour through Ancient Rome in 320 C.E.
- BBC, How 3D imaging is helping preserve history